New Docker goodies

Marco Ceppi marco at ondina.co
Fri Mar 27 16:13:12 UTC 2015

It seems Jorge omitted why this is useful. When doing charm reviews or
performing charm testing (while developing) you can use the docker
container to quickly spin up an isolated environment so the charm can
execute it's testing dependencies without dirtying the testers system.
We're also now using the charmbox in the Charm CI system so it provides a
consistent testing experience from our CI systems to your machine.

Marco