What's the future of Juju?

Mark Ramm-Christensen (Canonical.com) mark.ramm-christensen at canonical.com
Thu Mar 26 14:35:23 UTC 2015

As promised partners making use of juju as part of the OpenStack
Interoperability Lab (OIL)  include:

   - IBM
   - Microsoft
   - Intel
   - AMD
   - HP
   - Juniper
   - Lenovo
   - Melanox
   - Metaswitch
   - OCP (Open Compute Project)
   - SanDisk
   - VMWare

There are actually quite a few more, but that should give you some
confidence that we are building traction with many infrastructure providers
of all kinds.