[Review Queue] memcached x3

Adam Israel adam.israel at canonical.com
Mon Mar 23 23:59:09 UTC 2015

      memcached - correct nagios service

I was unable to test the nagios functionality in memcached (nagios <->
nrpe <-> memcached). I asked the submitter to add documentation to the
README on how to use nagios with memcached, as well as adding an amulet
test that demonstrates the relation (which will also be run during
automated testing).

https://code.launchpad.net/~paulgear/charms/trusty/memcached/correct-nagios-service/+merge/250716
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Epaulgear/charms/trusty/memcached/correct-nagios-service/+merge/250716>

      memcached - allow rsync between nagios and memcached

This is a minor change, opening a port in the firewall between related
units (nagios and memcached). As with the other memcached merge
proposals, I’d like to see documentation on the functionality added to
the README as well as it being added to the unit tests.

https://code.launchpad.net/~paulgear/charms/trusty/memcached/allow-rsync-firewall/+merge/250717
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Epaulgear/charms/trusty/memcached/allow-rsync-firewall/+merge/250717>

      memcached - detect nagios context changed

This merge proposal breaks unit testing. The unit tests need to have
several methods mocked in order to pass, as well as an undeclared variable.

https://code.launchpad.net/~paulgear/charms/trusty/memcached/detect-nagios-context-changed/+merge/250715
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Epaulgear/charms/trusty/memcached/detect-nagios-context-changed/+merge/250715>

​