Windows charm support

Dan Ports dan at intrigma.com
Fri Mar 13 14:50:04 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I've been following Juju for some time and I really like the way that it
thinks. I thought I remember reading somewhere that support for writing and
deploying charms on Windows machines was in the works -- is that right?

I found these links, which seem to indicate that support was already added
in 1.21, but the docs (and charm store) don't mention anything about that
as far as I can tell:
http://ask.cloudbase.it/question/44/juju-windows-support/
http://www.cloudbase.it/windows-with-juju-and-maas/

Thanks,
Dan

*Dan Ports*
Vice President of Technology, Intrigma Inc.
Medical Staffing Optimization And Scheduling Software
349 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10016
(212) 390-1040 | intrigma.com

The information in this email is confidential and
therefore privileged and/or protected under law. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately at info at intrigma.com and
delete the original message and any attachments.