Reg Juju Api

Rajendar K k.rajendar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:56:25 UTC 2015

Hi Kapil,
                Thanks for your reply.  Here's my detailed query...

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 8:10 PM, Kapil Thangavelu <kapilt at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 7:48 PM, Rajendar K <k.rajendar at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Kapil,
>>            Thanks for your clear description about my queries.
>>
>> I have installed and configured juju and set cloud provider as LXC.
>>
>> As you mentioned,
>> *(i) the juju environment will automatically do that for you, else you
>> can checkout one out via vcs and deploy it as a local charm. (see docs)*
>>

>> Whether i need to deploy in LXC?

*For Eg: ( Turnkey Linux, User can download the appliances and can deploy
on their environment,*
*it could be any hypervisor like xen, kvm,etc...). It has also option to
deploy on cloud environment directly.*
*User download the image format w.r.t to the hypervisor and get use of
it...*

*Is there any provision to do that in charm store ( as i could related
charm store ...that of the appliance repository...)?*