Request for Mentoring

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Sun Mar 16 17:43:46 UTC 2014

Greetings Ankit,

There are already 130 charms in our charm store (the count may be higher,
i'm going from memory) - and all the existing charm bugs with request to
features or bug fixes are filed in LaunchPad.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms

My suggestion would be to peruse that list and find an issue that strikes
your fancy, or peruse the charm store and interact with some deployments
and identify areas where the user experience could be enhanced from your
POV. We've seen several requests for things from content deployment, to
actual deployment revisions being extended to allow UPSTREAM based
deployment.

If you'd like some help in narrowing down the list to something that suits
you specifically I'm idling in #juju on irc.freenode.net as lazypower -
feel free to ping me and I'll be more than happy to help if I'm around.

- Chuck