Charm Schools for the next few months

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 18 18:52:02 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, I've added the next Charm Schools to the Ubuntu Calendar:
http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars/

Here are the times/dates with calendar links, all lessons will be on
Google Hangouts/ubuntuonair.com and #juju on Freenode:

4 April, 1500EST, Using and Making Juju Plugins: http://goo.gl/lN70be
11 April, 1500EST, Juju OSX Workflow with Vagrant: http://goo.gl/NjRW0a
16 May, 1500EST, Juju Troubleshooting I: http://goo.gl/8wcZXG
6 June, 1500EST, Juju Troubleshooting II: http://goo.gl/560Lpr

That leaves us with the following topics to cover:

- Configuring Juju with the manual provider
- Starting small and then going big, using Juju with containers.
- Using the Juju GUI in depth.

If anyone has any other topics they'd like to see, please let me know.
And as always, if your organization/team/company needs an on-the-spot
Charm School let me know, we're happy to help people get spun up on
Juju.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.