juju stable 1.20.1 is released
curtis at canonical.com
Thu Jul 10 15:15:19 UTC 2014
A new stable release of Juju, juju-core 1.20.1, is now available.
This release replaces 1.20.0.
juju-core 1.20.1 is available for utopic and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
This release fixes several issues seen in slower environments. The
performance improvements also improved reliability. Juju CI saw a 35%
speed improvement in the test suite. While we had planned to release
1.20.1 on 2014-07-17, the performance improvements were just too good to
delay a whole week.
* Juju 1.20 consistently fails to bootstrap a MAAS environment
* Juju bootstrap fails because mongodb is unreachable
* Juju 1.20.x slow bootstrap
* API-endpoints fails if run just after bootstrap
* Machines are killed if mongo fails
* Restore doesn't
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju