What would you like to see in the virtual Charm School hangouts?

Mark Canonical Ramm-Christensen mark.ramm-christensen at canonical.com
Sat May 25 20:52:02 UTC 2013

I *think* Kapil and I are on the same page.   Perhaps build is the wrong
term, and perhaps this is not a good idea or a good solution to the problem
-- but it was discussed last week (and a couple of times before) and I
think it would be good to get at least the three of us together next week
sometime on a google hangout to get clear on the details of what is being
discussed, and then on both the viability of the idea, and it's relative
priority.

If anybody else wants in on the meeting, let me know before Monday, and
I'll setup a meeting and get you on the invite list.

-- Mark Ramm