How does one bootstrap juju on a MAAS server?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Mon May 13 13:56:56 UTC 2013

Good timing, Stuart. Discussions last week firmed up plans to make it
easier to install Juju the way you describe, and even to be able to use
your two management nodes in an HA configuration, in case one of them
fails. Should be possible by 13.10 to have both Juju and MAAS HA across
those two nodes, and easy to put core OpenStack functions on them as well.

For the moment, though, you'd be stretching the bounds of possibility to
try to construct that manually!

Mark