Using Juju with HP-Cloud - fist impressions
zygmunt.krynicki at canonical.com
Mon Mar 25 01:14:51 UTC 2013
I'm trying to use the new juju on hpcloud, here are the things that I
1) Links from https://juju.ubuntu.com/get-started/hp-cloud/ to various
HP pages are broken
2) The configuration example on
https://juju.ubuntu.com/get-started/hp-cloud/ is different than what is
generated by juju init. The difference is confusing, several fields
seem to be conflicting in nature (default-series, defaul-image-id).
3) Juju gives a very confusing error message if object storage is not
activated and activated in the right region
4) Juju does not seem to work with keypair auth-mode, only userpass
seems to work.
5) Region names seem to have changed as compared to our documentation
6) the purpose of some fields feels too cryptic. I don't really know
what 'tenant-name' is for.
7) Bootstrap fails like this:
zyga at g580:~$ juju bootstrap --upload-tools
error: cannot start bootstrap instance: cannot find image satisfying
constraints: failed to get list of flavours, caused by: no endpoints
known for service type: compute
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Juju