Vagrant boxes with Juju now available

Daniele Stroppa daniele.stroppa at joyent.com
Fri Dec 6 18:46:47 UTC 2013

John, David,

the reason why I'm destroying the service and re-deploy it's because I'm
testing/debugging my charm's hooks, specifically the install hook in this
case.

My understanding is that 'juju upgrade-charm' will trigger the
upgrade-charm hook, right? But I believe the install and upgrade-charm
hooks are not always the same, correct?

So, in this case using the upgrade option on juju deploy (juju deploy
--upgrade --repository /vagrant/charms local:precise/node-app) actually
does the job.

Thanks for the tips,
Daniele