Charm icon guidelines, feedback wanted

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at canonical.com
Thu Apr 11 18:32:55 UTC 2013

Hi Jorge,

I think these guidelines are a great, the uniformity and instructions on
*how* to produce the desired design are a good start and should probably be
linked from the policy. As far as the policy itself, the outline seems to
be enough detail to produce uniform icons.

I had a question regarding the Juju_charm_icon_template.svg file. I'd like
to take a look at the template and eventually, when the policy passes, get
the template in to charm-tools whenever charm create is run (to spare the
author time trying to hunt it down). Is this available yet or is it a
hypothetical "will exist"?

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi