A few issues

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Wed Apr 10 18:04:25 UTC 2013

Hey there,

A few issues from a quick run through I had with juju just now.

What follows below is the status of my just bootstrapped/deployed
environment. Note the following points:

1) Agent version shows "pending", when in fact the agent is running
install hooks as confirmed by logging into the machine and running ps.

2) There are two different agent versions in use, although this
environment was bootstrapped with --upload-tools from tip.

3) Machine ids are still strings, incompatible with Python. Note that
this is the case in multiple places in the output, not just under
machines:.

machines:
  "0":
    agent-version: 1.9.14
    dns-name: ec2-54-234-74-231.compute-1.amazonaws.com
    instance-id: i-69709e01
  "1":
    agent-version: 1.9.13
    dns-name: ec2-54-234-17-229.compute-1.amazonaws.com
    instance-id: i-190b627b
services:
  build-mongodb:
    charm: cs:~niemeyer/precise/build-mongodb-0
    exposed: false
    units:
      build-mongodb/0:
        agent-state: pending
        agent-version: 1.9.13
        machine: "1"
        public-address: ec2-54-234-17-229.compute-1.amazonaws.com

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net