Juju lxc/python3 issue on raring

Kapil Thangavelu kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com
Mon Apr 8 13:22:48 UTC 2013

I was talking to curtis and barry about this last week. The issue is the
env that juju python env vars are leaking through to the subprocess calls,
stripping them out explicitly  in the subprocess lxc calls should do the
trick.

cheers,

Kapil

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Martin Packman <martin.packman at canonical.com