Events page now live

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 24 20:59:43 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We've now finalized which events juju team members will attend in in 2012.

- https://juju.ubuntu.com/Events

Some things to note here:

- It is YOUR responsibility to submit a talk to that conference, so
make sure you find out when the talk deadline is.
- If you are a Canonical employee you should be talking with Michelle
about registration to the conferences, otherwise talk to me and I'll
liaise with Michelle for you.
- Some of you (like Ben) are just victims of geography, so everyone
double check the list and let me know if this works for you.
- If you want to attend a show that is not on this list let me know.
Or if you're attending a show anyway and want to talk about juju also
let me know.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.