More info on juju

tog guillaume.alleon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:50:05 UTC 2012

Hi there

I would like to install a cluster where one node will be a master and the
other the slaves.
I would like those to collaborate in some way - for example if using NFS I
would like the slave to mount a filesystem from the master.

I will have a charm for the master and one for the slaves.
I will probably install on the slave first and then on the slaves.

How can I send some information from the master to the slaves - actual
hostname for example ?
What If I wanted also the master to know the hostname from the slaves ?
Shall I use a 2 steps install procedure ?

I started looking at the hadoop charm which should somehow have a similar
requirements - but I did not see something of that sort.

Best Regards
Guillaume

--
PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net