juju-jitsu officially released

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 23 06:57:39 UTC 2012

After a few months in what I'd call an incubation phase, I've gone
ahead and packaged juju-jitsu into a release, v0.2. That was broken,
so I bumped to v0.4.  I'm experimenting with the odd/even model, so the
tree has version 0.5 right now.

You can now get the latest stable version from the juju PPA with 'apt-get
install juju-jitsu'. The main command is now called 'jitsu' (thanks for
the excellent suggestion Mark) and 'wrap-juju' is a sub-command which
may go away at some point, as I've had multiple people raise concerns
about confusion that might arrise from seeing things like 'juju gource'.