OSX Brew package for juju ( a.k.a Sorry Jorge )

Brandon Holtsclaw me at brandonholtsclaw.com
Wed Apr 18 18:51:28 UTC 2012

*Sorry , I had to change the URL after I had given it to Jorge due to a bug
in brew that did not like a hyphen in the name, anyhow these are still very
raw but are functional.

Any feedback patches, pull requests, etc etc. is very welcomed. And I'm
hoping I'll have the time to add the other charm tools as well as put some
polish on these packages over the next few days so be sure and check for
updates often if you start to use them now as I'm sure over the next weeks
before UDS it will be a moving target but I'll do my best to not have it in
a broken state.

In fact to that end after I send this email I'm setting up the CI server to
run tests after each commit to git so that the likely hood of breakage is
lower ( Travis-CI )
**
http://jujutools.github.com/**
*