Fun with uistage

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Tue May 28 21:25:11 UTC 2013

1) If anyone reads this who was the one who dragged > 100 services on
uistage so far off the screen we couldn't find them, I hope that was
fun. :-)  Silly stuff like that will be a lot easier to do when you can
select multiple services and move them as a group!  That's planned, so
something for you to look forward to.

2) I put a couple of high priority cards on the board so we can find
services off on the edges in the future.  It will mean that initial
deltas should zoom to a service, if there is not one visible; and zooms
in and out should zoom relative to a visible service, if any.  Maybe we
should also have a key to "find next service," Luca?  (where "next" is
arbitrary).

Gary