sidebar home page

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Thu Jul 11 21:35:35 UTC 2013

Hey Rick.  Huw and I were talking about the last bits of the charm
browser changes for OSCON.  He mentioned that we could not have a home
panel link for the sidebar (and maybe the full-screen view? maybe from
search?) until you made some internal changes.  He said that you were
including those as part of your autocomplete work.

Is that accurate, and are we on track for Friday?  Will that include
breadcrumbs, or at least home links, everywhere?  If not, I'd like to
get someone on orange or gui team to work on that ASAP Friday.  I would
really like us to launch with the ability to return to the home page
because it is something that pretty much everyone wants to do. :-)

Thanks!

Gary