list, show and get (was Re: Fixing "juju help commands")

Nate Finch nate.finch at canonical.com
Tue May 24 22:59:42 UTC 2016

I can understand list-clouds vs show-cloud, for plural vs singular (even
though I don't think we actually have commands like that, with a plural and
a singular).  But show-config vs get-config seems really pedantic. You're
still showing one thing. One is a foo, one is a foo-config. They have very
easily differentiated names, unlike plural vs singular, which actually
might be confusing if they only differed by an s.