Changing gocheck fetch url

Bogdan Teleaga bteleaga at cloudbasesolutions.com
Wed Sep 3 15:05:24 UTC 2014

Hey,

It seems that gocheck is still updated from https://launchpad.net/gocheck. However, as you can see if you check the page the project has moved to github(https://github.com/go-check/check) and this results in us not having the latest updates.
So far I've tried doing a global sed in a backup go/src directory and everything seems to be working fine test-wise. However we need to commit everything in the respective repositories for godeps to work correctly. Is there any particular way we should go about doing this? I can get patches ready for every particular repo if needed.

Bogdan