Can we removed all devel agents from released streams.

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Fri Nov 14 03:38:37 UTC 2014

I don't think we care about older development releases, but if we care at
all, they won't be able to look anywhere but the released stream. (Only
1.21 knows how to handle agent-stream/tools-stream, right?)
I think we have a deeper bug if upgrade juju --version upgrades to anything
that isn't exactly what you asked for.

John
=:->