python-django charm with subordinate app - help needed

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Mon Jun 9 14:25:26 UTC 2014

Tim,

Have you reached out to the charm author with these questions as well? That
would be where I would start. They are great questions that deserve an
answer, as I'm sure you're not the only user that will have them. This is
an area that the python-django charm (in series trusty - to be clear and
specific) would benefit from some work on the documentation.

All the best,

Charles