Closed network support

William Reade william.reade at canonical.com
Tue Jan 7 09:08:30 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 6:37 AM, John Arbash Meinel
<john at arbash-meinel.com>wrote:

> Charm store access I think. And setting up some sort of area so we can
> actually use juju without outbound access and see how good/bad/broken
> things are.

Actually setting up a closed environment, and seeing what breaks, is
critical. Figuring out some of the broken bits in advance will help, for
sure, but reality is our best teacher here.

I think charms themselves can try to download remote things. For
> priority charms, (eg Openstack) we want to make sure that they *can*
> be installed without outside access.

Definitely,but we'll need support on that front.

Cheers
William