juju-core 1.9.2 release date, and 1.9.3 milestone

David Cheney david.cheney at canonical.com
Wed Nov 14 01:02:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

As discussed last night, I plan to release juju-core 1.9.2 this friday (all dates relative to my whack timezone). The primary goal of this release is to get more people testing the PPA, which means better support for Quantal/Precise combinations. This work is in hand and expected to land by Friday.

I have created the 1.9.3 milestone, with a release date of the 30th of Nov. I expect some release planning will take place between now and the start of the 1.9.3 timeframe.

Any items which are currently assigned to 1.9.2, but not completed by friday will be rolled over to 1.9.2, or pushed to the 2.0 backlog at my discretion.

Cheers

Dave