lp:juju is frozen

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 22 23:29:26 UTC 2012

Things are looking great for galapagos, which should become 'Juju 0.5.1'
soon, though now 3 weeks late.

For developers, please do not merge any more code into trunk if it is
not *critical*.

Please test the version in the PPA over the next few days. I will be
tagging trunk, r544, if we don't find anything critical. If there are
any critical bug fixes those are fine as long as they don't have major
re-factors.

I will plan to tag/release on Thursday of next week. At that point the
"honolulu" milestone will begin, and will be rather short so we can
catch up with our prescribed 6 week cadence. I plan for honolulu to
be called 0.6 since it will include some new things (hopefully the
openstack provider!)