Accepted: apticron 1.1.22 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 3 15:22:57 BST 2008
-> Component: universe Section: admin
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:19:24 +0100
Maintainer: Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago at debian-ba.org>
Changed-By: Daniel Hahler <launchpad at thequod.de>
apticron - cron-script to mail impending apt updates
Closes: 314646 344115 431869 482665 493296 495037
apticron (1.1.22) unstable; urgency=low
* Using /etc/lsb-release in order to get the right distribuion on the
message - useful for Debian derivatives. Thanks to Daniel Hahler
<debian-bugs at thequod.de>. (Closes: #493296)
* Removing annoying tabs and spaces from apticron file.
* Add workaround in order to no longer sending upgrade notices about
packages that are on hold by aptitude - these that are unfortunately
ignored by apt-get. (Closes: #431869)
* List packages that will not be upgraded for being on hold on dselect
database. Also lists those on hold by aptitude, giving the user a warning
message recommending them not to use apt-get in that case.
* Update Standards-Version to 3.8.0.
* Giving the user an option to receive only the diff pendings between
current and last apticron run. (Closes: #344115)
* Fix minor lintian warnings.
apticron (1.1.21+nmu1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix pending l10n issues.
* Debconf translations:
- Galician. Closes: #482665
- Basque. Closes: #495037
0f3b9914ecdb126dd72e034e0ff17d3c 826 admin extra apticron_1.1.22.dsc
06d8f062883c49db504e870573251bf9 14858 admin extra apticron_1.1.22.tar.gz
More information about the Intrepid-changes