Accepted: xscreensaver 5.05-1ubuntu1 (source)
ted at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 23 13:35:16 BST 2008
-> Component: main Section: x11
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:41:41 -0700
Binary: xscreensaver xscreensaver-data xscreensaver-data-extra xscreensaver-gl xscreensaver-gl-extra
Maintainer: Ubuntu Core Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss at lists.ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Ted Gould <ted at ubuntu.com>
xscreensaver - Automatic screensaver for X
xscreensaver-data - data files to be shared among screensaver frontends
xscreensaver-data-extra - data files to be shared among screensaver frontends
xscreensaver-gl - GL(Mesa) screen hacks for xscreensaver
xscreensaver-gl-extra - GL(Mesa) screen hacks for xscreensaver
Closes: 191530 310157 453708 458145 469099 469108 470466
xscreensaver (5.05-1ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Added 70_demo_gtk_stfu_removal.patch to remove some more cases where
the STFU macro is used such that when the #defines it's used on change
the compile breaks. Bad coding style.
* Removing 82_ubuntu-texturl-fridge.patch in favor of updating the
53_XScreenSaver.ad.in.patch to include the Ubuntu branding instead
of the Debian branding. This should make merges easier as long as
we use something smart like Bazaar. Also the Debian version has lots
of good changes like making it work with /etc/alternates which we
* Removing 54_driver_demogtk.patch as it was merged upstream.
xscreensaver (5.05-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- fixed overlapping with Xinerama. (Closes: #453708)
- fixed double-buffering in cubestorm and noof (Closes: #310157)
- don't warn about about bogus ClientMessages of GNOME (Closes: #191530)
- Added which hacks are in which package to the description field of each
package. (Closes: #469108)
- Added a warning that xss-data-extra ships webcollage and may download
porn from the internet without appropriate filters. (Closes: #458145)
- Added conflicts with kscreensaver-xsavers previous to 4:3.5.9-1 to
avoid breakage for KDE users after the package split in 5.04-3.
- Deleted a superfluous x-dev build-depend.
* debian/screensaver-desktop-files: Added desktop files for cubicgrid,
hypnowheel and lcdscrub (new hacks)
Use the svg icon we ship in xscreensaver.svg
* debian/xscreensaver-data-extra.files: Added new hack lcdscrub, removed
ant hack. (See note below about 60_add-ant-hack.patch)
* debian/xscreensaver-gl-extra.files: Added new hacks hypnowheel and
* debian/patches/53_XScreenSaver.ad.in.patch: Extract from the disabled
52_driver_XScreenSaver.ad.in.patch fixing the gnome-terminal dependency
* debian/patches/60_add-ant-hack.patch: Deactivated for the moment, there
were several new changes in Makefile.in and XScreenSaver, besides,
ant doesn't have a man page and hasn't been shipped for a long time.
Will not be shipped until we find a way to actually make it fit the new
* debian/patches/70_fade_oversleep.patch: Dropped, applied upstream.
* debian/patches/71_endgame_whiter_colour.patch: Dropped, applied upstream.
* debian/patches/series: Cleaned up.
05a63672bdb3dfb05c8ea09ecc2c6a2cd54aa1e2 1662 xscreensaver_5.05-1ubuntu1.dsc
6f23422b17dd8a06cdaf419fd16d398eee50601b 5468293 xscreensaver_5.05.orig.tar.gz
983346a716d4b008fa0769a88a8ac36a363308af 77814 xscreensaver_5.05-1ubuntu1.diff.gz
5395b7a8d2636a286f7a5aaf038ebd4f2023128ee5a6816b996e0cb082e8b692 1662 xscreensaver_5.05-1ubuntu1.dsc
3c64366f1990ebe173db422660dce5d9d80b1c758f3a9ad6e55fb72657dc821a 5468293 xscreensaver_5.05.orig.tar.gz
fa4055dba21237c6693f1a47f0fbb6ca7dbf68cf9690a4156578be18110f8cec 77814 xscreensaver_5.05-1ubuntu1.diff.gz
19246c9aac0bb30bcc79a4d6af243264 1662 x11 optional xscreensaver_5.05-1ubuntu1.dsc
d759262b10d76f87f1a7fc50ae8664d4 5468293 x11 optional xscreensaver_5.05.orig.tar.gz
8bad1c1cf5a736b835586cec73fe92d3 77814 x11 optional xscreensaver_5.05-1ubuntu1.diff.gz
Original-Maintainer: Jose Luis Rivas <ghostbar38 at gmail.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Intrepid-changes