Accepted: etckeeper 0.15 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 13 10:10:07 BST 2008
-> Component: universe Section: admin
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:06:25 +0100
Maintainer: Joey Hess <joeyh at debian.org>
Changed-By: Albin Tonnerre <albin.tonnerre at gmail.com>
etckeeper - store /etc in git, mercurial, or bzr
Closes: 473069 473069 477321
etckeeper (0.15) unstable; urgency=low
[ Daniel Hahler ]
* bzr: Set nickname for tree in init.d/40vcs-init.
* Add script to add new files during "commit" for bzr (commit.d/30bzr-add).
* Fix handling of files with spaces, by setting IFS to "newline" in
[ Jelmer Vernooij ]
* Support for the new bzr pre-commit hook. This requires bzr version 1.4.
* Remove pointless commit.d/40bzr-rm script.
[ Joey Hess ]
* debhelper v7; rules file minimisation
etckeeper (0.14.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Handle nonzero exit status when building package list diff.
etckeeper (0.14.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix typo in bzr-precommit script. Closes: #473069
This is an interim fix -- full bzr precommit support has been implemented,
but the bzr that supports it is not yet released.
* Fix handling of files with spaces, by setting IFS to NL.
cf5ee512dcdf2817d897302d6160bc80 840 admin optional etckeeper_0.15.dsc
1c8dc46ab3bac521c5a5bd78f32f6202 28152 admin optional etckeeper_0.15.tar.gz
More information about the Intrepid-changes