Accepted: blosxom 2.1.0-1 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 5 01:20:41 BST 2008
-> Component: universe Section: web
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 00:14:21 +0100
Maintainer: Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda at debian.at>
Changed-By: Iain Lane <launchpad at orangesquash.org.uk>
blosxom - light, feature-packed weblog app with plugin extensibility
Closes: 237018 373570 454942 486924
blosxom (2.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release which did incorporate all patches and in parts also
improved them. Wooh.
* Updated blosxom.conf with additional default values.
* Added NEWS.Debian entry about the most important changes triggered by
* Fixed/Updated copyright informations.
* Install now available upstream ChangeLog.
* Added watch file.
* Moved timezone plugin to /etc/blosxom/plugins-available so people can
symlink if they like but are not forced to use it (closes: #237018)
* Added new 00RssLimit plugin, enabled by default, with limited to 5
entries in RSS flavours, no change for others (closes: #373570)
* Generate conffiles file automatically to not miss anything
* Changed postrm symlink cleanup to cleaning every symlink in the flavours
dir (Closes: #454942, #486924)
* Added preinst script to cleanup flavour symlinks which aren't shipped
anymore, removed old postinst script.
* Changed postrm to only do the cleanup when the directory still exists,
thanks to Carsten Hey for pointing it out.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.0:
- Added Homepage: to control file.
* Removed debian/compat which wasn't used anymore anyway.
* Fixed a typo in the former changelog entry.
f57bb5a814cbcd1e00f580c54b493763 18857 web optional blosxom_2.1.0.orig.tar.gz
083001d0bb35b2161260cf25e706450a 13566 web optional blosxom_2.1.0-1.diff.gz
0eb87c5a60a499a4b8e3c0f8285161b7 996 web optional blosxom_2.1.0-1.dsc
More information about the Intrepid-changes