Edubuntu 12.04 LTSP - Fat clients hangs on shutdown with Kernel 3.8 and higher

Alkis Georgopoulos alkisg at gmail.com
Sat May 10 04:54:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

try updating $CHROOT/usr/share/ltsp/nbd-disconnect with the newest
version from
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ltsp-upstream/ltsp/ltsp-trunk/view/head:/client/share/ltsp/nbd-disconnect

Delete ltsp-shutdown.conf, remove the LDM patch, run ltsp-update-image
and test.

If it works, you could request an SRU (update release) for nbd-disconnect.

Στις 09/05/2014 11:52 μμ, ο/η X-Dimension έγραψε: