Firefox caching to NFS mounted home directories killing disk IO on file server

Jeff Donaldson jdonaldson at ncs.k12.de.us
Wed Nov 16 21:34:55 UTC 2011

Okay, I added the local-settings.js. Firefox launches correctly, but it still isn't pulling the correct settings. It is pulling user preferences from /home/username/.mozilla/firefox/user.default/user.prefs. Is there a way to tell it to override user preferences and only use the config file specified?