gnome-panel using way to much CPU

john lists.john at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:50:47 UTC 2011

Hi Steve,

Home isn't networked but there is a directory sitting in home that is
via nfs. Do you have any insight into why networked folders might
cause an issue? I am thinking about simply killing Gnome-panel
periodically since it seems to respawn in a well behaved manor. Still
looking into this...

Thanks!

John