LTSP 5.2 and localapps

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Feb 26 04:04:29 GMT 2010

1) I hope this list is still ok for Ubuntu+LTSP issues. If not, please
let me know which list is more appropriate.

2) I have added the LTSP 5.2 PPA for karmic and followed instructions
for localapps from XXXXX. It works well if I have
LOCAL_APPS_MENU_ITEMS = firefox but if I add other apps like
LOCAL_APPS_MENU_ITEMS = firefox, audacity, inkscape, gimp (all
installed in the chroot) the browser reverts to getting executed on
the server.

Any pointers?

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems