Invalid card number

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 15 14:17:39 GMT 2010

On 15/12/10 02:56 AM, Asmo Koskinen wrote:
> 13.12.2010 16:41, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) kirjoitti:
>> It's getting better, but it is indeed very early days and not at all
>> ready for anything else than experimental use (imho).
>
> Did you find something - do you have LDM screen?

My Natty installation was quite broken, I went from the last Edubuntu
daily build and dist-upgraded the server and chroot, I can't remember
exactly where my thin client stopped booting, but it was quite early so
I just decided to wait until we have a daily build again, which we do
today, so I'll let you know how it works out :)

-Jonathan