firefox.js in local apps

Joseph Hartman jlhartman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 03:56:30 BST 2009

Hi David, thanks for remembering me. I was working with firefox 3.0 and was
actually able to set everything I needed (not saving passwords, clearing
cache when closed, etc.) except that I was never able to set the homepage
for some reason. Maybe the issue has been solved with firefox 3.5? At this
point I'm just waiting until Thanksgiving break to upgrade everyone to
karmic so if I run into any issues I'll be sure to hit you up. Thanks again.
-joe