firefox.js in local apps

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 04:20:56 BST 2009

Hey Joe, did you get this working?  I've been working on it the last couple
of days and now have it working like I need :)  I put the file
/opt/ltsp/i386/usr/lib/firefox-3.5/default/preferences/user.js  I don't have
it in front of me now but that's where I remember anyway.  After putting it
there I, as mentioned, rebuilt the image, rebooted the client, and after
fixing a syntax error, repeated rebuild/reboot, it worked well.  Let me know
if you still have questions.  I can send you a copy of my user.js file--mine
is build on a copy sent to me by alkisg a few weeks ago :)

David