question: Ubuntu code of conduct and licensing of documentation/website

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:05:31 BST 2009

Before I sign the Ubuntu code of conduct online, I have a question.

I have a website and I've used the GNU Free Documentation License (
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-1.3.txt). If I sign the Ubuntu code of
conduct, would I be expected to change the licensing over to the Creative
Commons ShareAlike 3.0 License (CC-BY-SA) as per
https://help.ubuntu.com/legal.html ? I am asking because I want to be sure
of what is expected of me in regards to how I license what I do.

many thanks for any information/insights anyone can provide!
Daniel Villarreal
http://youcanlinux.com