Next Meeting: Fri Sep 11 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting

uwe uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Fri Sep 11 20:04:45 BST 2009

hello,

I have a few comments:
- I would be interested to take part in regular meetings, but I am in
europe. maybe there is a way to incorporate that in the planning
- can you be more elaborate of how the meeting will be done, which tools
will be used, etc
- will there be meeting minutes available somewhere. I can see you
smile, but it would be important for somebody who can not attend to
catch up
- if the available time is limited. how can somebody - like me e.g. -
bring up his issues and questions? where can items be raised?

so much for the moment. have a nice evening/day.

uwe