Next Meeting: Fri Sep 11 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting

Ace Suares ace at suares.an
Sat Sep 12 00:58:57 BST 2009

Hi Uwe,

uwe wrote:
> hello,
>
> I have a few comments:
> - I would be interested to take part in regular meetings, but I am in
> europe. maybe there is a way to incorporate that in the planning

Can you please state some days and times that you will be available, and
please don't forget to mention your timezone!

> - can you be more elaborate of how the meeting will be done, which tools
> will be used, etc

Please see
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/Edubuntu/WikiSite/Meeting
(it's location might change soon, but for now this page gives the most
detailed info).

> - will there be meeting minutes available somewhere. I can see you
> smile, but it would be important for somebody who can not attend to
> catch up

The page also mentions a link to the "Logs and Records'.
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/Edubuntu/WikiSite/Meeting/Logs
(locatiojn of that page might change in the near future).

> - if the available time is limited. how can somebody - like me e.g. -
> bring up his issues and questions? where can items be raised?

You can edit the Agenda in the wiki; just add your points in:

https://wiki.edubuntu.org/Edubuntu/WikiSite/Meeting/Agenda
or, you can send a mail to the list with subject 'Agenda Items' and I
will put it there, as a service :-)

> so much for the moment. have a nice evening/day.

Same to you!
Cheers
ace