Next Meeting: Fri Sep 11 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting

Ace Suares ace at suares.an
Fri Sep 11 12:11:19 BST 2009

Hi,

David Groos wrote:
> Alas... at 12:00 noon here I'll be teaching.  Maybe next time.  Did I
> hear someone shoutout the idea of having the meetings at different time
> of the day/night, especially considering that this is a world-wide group
> it would make sense....

I totally agree. I am also having a hard time to get to the meeting.
It's on a Friday (very tired) and for me it's 13:00, which is
interfering with family 'diner' (we eat diner in the afternoon, yes).

But, the meeting of 28-8 was scheduled that time, and during that
meeting we agreed to have the meeting same time same day the week later,
which I think no one noticed, I don't see meeting records or logs anywhere.

I think we could find a better day/time.

Gaging the reaction to the meeting schedule, it looks like there is VERY
LITTLE interest in edubuntu meetings. If that is the general situation,
then I think that is very sad.

David, proposals on when you want to schedule a meeting, are of course
welcome.

Cheers
Ace