Leaving Edubuntu

uwe.geercken at datamelt.com uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Mon Oct 19 20:16:18 BST 2009

David,

I am an outsider, so I can not say a lot other than what I already
said in another mail: stop fighting and start working.

but I do want to raise a point here: I have been trying to help. I
sent out a couple of messages indicating my will to help where ever I
could be helpful. as an outsider, I don't know where to start. nobody
contacted me, no one reacted. I would need somebody to take me by the
hand to get me started. I applied for the list - nothing happened. So
I contacted Mark Shuttleworth, he reacted, but then again nothing
happened.

Anyway. I for myself would like to look forward. I have many skills.
Tell me what I can do, help me get started and you have two more hands.

Regards,

Uwe Geercken