Sabayon updates for jaunty.

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Tue May 26 22:05:07 BST 2009

Hello, all

With the hope of widening the testing as far as possible, we have some test
builds of sabayon that (appear) to work.

After an intense couple of days of hacking, applying some upstream patches to
the latest 2.25 "bitter tea" release of sabayon, and some other patches of my
own, we seem to have a sabayon profile editor that can successfully launch,
edit, and apply profiles.

You can install them from my ppa at:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~sbalneav/+archive/ppa

No, I don't have any hardy backports as yet.  Yes, I will produce them, but
I'd like some people in the community to invest some time testing the jaunty
build before I invest my own time trying to backport the patches.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | I have nothing definite to apologize for,
Systems Department | I'm just sorry about everything in general.