Hiring Edubuntu Staff

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Sat Jul 25 14:07:22 BST 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:14:39AM +0100, Gavin McCullagh wrote:

> You're very kind.  To be honest though, I don't really do that much.

Horsefeathers.  If you and Asmo showed up to an Edubuntu meeting looking for
memberhip, you'd get an automatic +1 from me for sustained contribution to the
mailing list.  It's important work, don't sell yourselves short.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Grass is the forgiveness of nature - her constant
Systems Department | benediction.  Forests decay, harvests perish, flowers