Stories. A new page about Success and Failure

Ace Suares ace at suares.an
Thu Jul 23 23:43:00 BST 2009

Dear all,

I created a new page on the wiki.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/Stories

Please comment.

Joseph, would you list the proper name of your school and perhaps a
website address? You can edit the page yourself or send it to me by mail
and I will edit it.

I snipped some stuff out of your story, hope that is OK and you can
rewrite it at any time.

Others: Please don't be shy. Let the developers and everybody else hear
how you work on a daily basis with LTSP and Ubuntu/Edubuntu.

Failure stories are also welcome, as long as we can learn from them.

Cheers,
ace