Changing IP address of DHCP and LTSP servers

Mickey Moore tcamdmoore at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 13:59:26 GMT 2009

I am confused. Do you have 2 NICs in your LTSP, one connected to a switch which all your thin clients connect to, and one connected to the rest of your internal network? Or do you have only one NIC and every device thin client or not shares the same network address range?

In my setup I have 2 NICs as above and as long as they use different address ranges everything is fine.