your mail

Sergio Dicandia sdicandia at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 19:27:13 GMT 2009

OK, now I installed DNSMasq and disabled dhcp3 on the server.
I edited the .conf file to reflect my needs in terms of IP range and the like; service seems to be up, I can monitor the requests with tcpdump (I'll post the previous results asap), but thin clients don't boot. Is there anything I should add/edit in dnsmasq.conf to have the clients boot from the server ?
dhcpd had a couple of lines about pxe, but I'm not sure how to manage this with dnsmasq.

Thanks in advance for your help with this ...

Sergio

Message: 5