No subject

Mon Jan 5 15:53:30 GMT 2009

have not created the nfs based home dirs to be able to share
/home/username/.

U should be doing this (taken from my site):

sudo apt-get install portmap nfs-kernel-server nfs-common
echo "/home 192.168.0.0/24(rw,no_root_squash,async)" | sudo tee -a
/etc/exports /dev/null
sudo exportfs -a

Also, as u correctly guessed, eth1 is normally the internal IP... so
switch those 2 around either in the script, or in the server....

kind Regards,
David